Friday, June 26, 2009

This Is A World Of Dreams And Reverie.

I don't know where to start really...
How about this? I have two best friends that I hope to keep forever. Cassie and Danny. They're both amazing people. And help me realize a lot about myself. Danny always knows how to boost my confident and make me happy. He's someone I know I can go to when I'm feeling down, whereas Cassie's the one who comes to me. It's like she knows when I'm not doing well. She's a psychic. I know it! Hahaha. But seriously.
Cassie has helped me come to a strange revelation. I'm not over the past. I'm not okay. I care a lot about the people I meet and I'm not ready for another guy. I mean, to a lot of people that will seem stupid, but it's true. And fortunately for me, I know my approval is all I need.
People are just people; and I know that now more than ever. Guys will be guys, even when they don't want to define it that way. I know not all guys are the same and it's okay. Girls will always be jealous and bitchy in one for or another, but that's alright with me.

I know I'm not perfect, but that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment