Wednesday, July 1, 2009

That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself lately. Do I like Kyle? Tilur? Or what the hell, Kayla. I have no freakin idea. I like Austin. I like Kyle. I do not like Tilur. I thought I liked Tilur... But I think it was just my loneliness. Okay, no, that's not it. I just. I don't even know!
I miss being at school. There was so much more hocking up and fighting. I just... I love to listen to people. I love to try to help. I can't help my personality. I end up agreeing to help in every way possible...
But that may need to stop. I promised one guy I'd date him... I promise a lot of people a lot of things! I don't know why, but it's got to stop. I'm going to get screwed over and have no one to blame but me. Guys like me, I don't like them. I should just let that be that. But oh my god I DON'T KNOW!
I can't believe how childish and stupid just a few weeks ago seems now. Daniel, I'm glad I have him. He listens to me and I listen to him. Two alike minds.

Two Of A Kind. One In The Same.

1 comment: