Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tell Me That You Love Me, And It'll Be Alright.

Why are guys sooo complicated?? I just want to have a simple life, with simple people, and simple love. All I want is what any girl wants. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" "Unconditional Love" Moulin Rouge, Phantom of the Opera, Twilight... The Notebook! Why can't life be like that. I would love to be swept off my feet and have a love to last a lifetime.
I don't like to date in the summer. It ends in disaster. With one guy we didn't hang out enough and the rumors of him cheating were too much, but, with the other, we hung out way too much and he became a jealous bastard. I don't know what else to say. That's the last time I dated in the summer... Until this year.
I hate breaking my words to people, but other people who've been there longer, and, sadly, are just more important get promises. And I made one I intend to keep. I promised to go out with this guy in the middle of July. I did that because I like him a lot and I know he would wait longer, but I also know he wouldn't want to. And I can tell he just wants to make me happy and that's the whole reason why this is even happening.

I can tell that this is going to be an interesting year.

1 comment: