Thursday, June 11, 2009

A City Sparkles In The Night.

A brief break in my impossible life. I don't exactly know how I found this site or why I'm here, but when I got to it I immediately knew I had to try it out. I don't really know what to write about. My experiences I'd say are unique and complicated.
I have two older sisters; Alannah, 18 and Arleenah, 17. I also have a mom named AnaLissa. We all have brunette hair and brown eyes. Here's where my life gets complicated. I don't have a dad. My mom and dad split not long after she developed a disease called myoclonus. My ex-dad is now in jail, and I live in my grandparents house in a small town. They're controlling sometimes, but I'm blessed that they took us in. My younger cousin, Hailey also lives here. She's 12. My Uncle Jay lives here too.
I have several friends that I care more about then anything. My life's been dedicated to anyone and anything around me. I have two dogs; a beagle-labrador named Casey and a yorkie-poodle named Bailey. Both are girls.
I love sudoku and coloring books. I also like to play video games; like Halo, Gears of War, and Skate. I read a lot of books. I break my Cell Phones a lot too. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. It's amazing ^_^. I listen to a lot of music also. I like bands like Owl City, Nickasaur!, Mercy Mercedes, Cobra Starship, and Hey Monday; but I also listen to Coblie Callait, Lady Gaga, Akon, Brad Paisley, Britney Spears, Chris Brown, Silverstein, Coheed and Cambria, David Cook, and David Archuleta.

That's The Story For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment