Monday, June 15, 2009

When You And I Are Alone, I've Never Felt So At Home.

How Aren't You? I've Liked You Ever Since I Met You.
Wow. How things change so quickly... I'm not gonna say who sent that, but the value of it is more than it probably should be. How weird is it that even the most simple statements can make me so... Happy? I think that I'm losing my mind, for real. How about this... I should be a Lesbian! Wait... No.
Hahaha. Well how about this, no boyfriends in the summer unless they're straight out of school. It's so complicated to date in the summer. Rumors, hot heads, cheating and such. I get summer boys. That sounds like a bad statement, but really it's not. It's like... Guys who want to date me and are friends, I don't date in the summer. So instead I hang with whoever they are like a special-friend kinda deal. Not Friends With Benefits. That's just stupid. I mean I hang out with them more than other people and just let them act however, but no kissing and shit. That would be retarded and like cheating, but not technically.

Self-Inflicted Wounds Are My Specialty.

2 comments:

  1. As I said last night, you should be cleaning your wounds instead of making new ones.

    You shouldn't be opening old scars either...

    ReplyDelete