Monday, June 22, 2009

Forever She's A Dancer

My Life Would Be Wonderful With You In It, I Would Be Happy To Wake Up To You Every Morning. -I Miss You.

So since my last blog I've found out that I do not like one of the guys I liked before, but I do like another. A blog a lot in the summer, because I know once school rolls along I won't have as much time.
Anyways, I've recently come back in contact with a past friend who moved. He told me the cutest story that warmed my heart and made me smile. I had been in such a crappy mood, because a guy I know has a girlfriend who cheated on him and he hasn't dumped her. It's just frustrating, because I care about him and I hate that he's letting her cheat and lie.
Meanwhile, I'm recovering. My last relationship ended on the second to last day of school. Me and this guy, Matt, had dated for 3 months. He got an infection in his lip and gout in his foot so we couldn't go anywhere or kiss. I went to see him a lot, and his excuse for thinking about breaking up was we never hung out and I wouldn't "do" anything with him. Sorry, I'm no hoe.
The new guy I like is an old guy really. Another one of those that never got a chance. After he moved; I realized just how much I missed him. I sent him an IM and he said he'd come visit me while he was back from Florida!

I'm so excited for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment