Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'll Be Outta My Mind, And You'll Be Outta Ideas Pretty Soon.

So today I went to Terre Haute, Indiana for my great grandmother's 101st birthday party. Unfortunately, I didn't know most of the people. I've been to tons of family events, but I just didn't remember any of those people. Awkward? Yes. Very.
Oh yeah. I went swimming for the first time this summer. I got sunburnt on my chest and cheeks. Bahh. Healed nicely though. My ex-boyfriend, Matt, was working that day. He wasn't supposed to be, that's why I went. But he was and it was surprisingly okay. It was my friend Alex that caused the problem. I told him this story and it was like he didn't listen to it because as I was leaving, he tried to kiss me. Boys.
So the story I told Alex was that I like these boys; Kyle, Tilur (pronounced like Tyler), and Brandon. I've dated Brandon before and Tilur's liked me, but Kyle's a new one. Brandon and his girlfriend just broke up because she cheated on him. When I asked him about it, she flipped out on me. She's crazy. Kyle and Tilur both have girlfriends. Brittany cheated on Kyle apparently on this trip she went on, but is denying it so he's waiting for her to get back. Tilur... Idk what's going on with him. I used to not like him, but I feel like I do now. I was telling him about the guys I like and he guessed he was one of them and I, being me, denied it. He told me he was in love with his girlfriend, Kylie.

I guess I'm just out of love and out of luck. For now that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment