Thursday, June 18, 2009

Because I Only Wanna Be Wanted By You.

Well my life's taken a turn for the worst. The guy I like, is now the guy I thought I liked. He's always been there for me and I know I should give him his fair shot, but there's no..... Chemistry. No fireworks. No... Unconditional love, on my part. We went to the pool to hang out and for me it was just... Awkward....... He text me after we left:
Him: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing....
Him: Do you not like me?
Me: I don't even know......
Him: Ok
I don't even know what to say to that. I think I'm gonna cry. I don't want to hurt him. I want to like him.... But I can't. It sucks, but it's true. And I'm not gonna do that to myself. My life has been dedicated to everyone other than myself, until now...
On top of that. My friends asked if I was going out with this other guy named, Kyle. Kyle still has a girlfriend! My life is epically fucked. Because now I don't know if I still like Kyle. Wtf.

I can't find the words to say, but I'm gonna go on anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment