Friday, July 3, 2009

Because You Live, I Live.

Well I Seriously Miss Going Out With You. -Vision Way.
Well What If I Said I Wouldn't Leave If You Didn't Want Me To? -I Miss You.
But You're Special, Really. You Are So Beautiful, And Nice. So Many Things That Words Can't Describe. -I Miss You.

The eve on Independence Day, I really hope it doesn't rain. I really want to see my friends. I'm supposed to be picnicking at the lake! I also really need to talk to Tilur... He watched the fireworks with me last year. I guess I could say I'm excited, but, honestly, I'm more excited about actually watching the parade! I've been in it the last three years, so I haven't got to watch.
I'm also overly excited about the fair. My friends; Danny, Aaron, and Bj; are in a band called Purple Tranzam and they entered the Talent Show! I'm way happy for them and totally going to watch! Also, Kyle owes me a prize. I always win. That just proves it. :D Hahaha.
Seriously though, I'm even more stoked about going to visit my Aunt Irish down in Texas! I bought a new bikini, and we're staying on a resort or whatever. I can tell that it's going to be awesome! The only thing that would make it better would be if I could take my best friends Daniel and Cassie...
Ryan too. We just re-established our friendship. It was funny, because we hadn't talked since school got out and my mom went to get a hair cut while me and Leenah bought bikinis and it was taking forever so we just walked over to the salon and there was dorky Ryan, sitting in the chair waiting. So I did a typical Kayla, and waltzed right over to his chair. My favorite hair stylist was going to cut his hair, and I had already had my hair cut earlier that day. If I knew she would have been working later, I would have waited. Anyways, I was like, “Ryan, you’re such a dork. Good thing you have the best stylist.” She thought it was hilarious. He had to make some joke about sewing me for public harassment though.

All In All, I’d Say I'm... Slightly Less Than Spectacul-Aweso-Mazing.

1 comment:

  1. I'd totally come if I could!


    maybe I can sneak there with you in your suitcase!

    :3

    ReplyDelete