Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Want You To Know, You're Never Alone.

I went back, way back, and discovered my feelings for every guy I've ever felt for. I've uncovered every hidden leaf and flipped every unturned stone and I've realized... You can't live with distraught attitudes because something went unfavorably. I never want to forget who I am. And I never will now.
Thanks to experiences that weren't favorable, I've found myself again and I've remembered that I never, ever wanted to be "the other girl" and I'll try my hardest not to be. You know that girl that all the other girls don't like because they think she'll steal their boyfriends. I was that girl without reason.
When I became that girl with reason I... I woke up. And I found myself in a little hole, all alone with no where to go, but up. I got up and found my wings. I found the happiness I want comes after the pain and sadness. Without hurt, there's no healing, which makes no sense, because self-inflikted wounds are my specialty. If I can't reecover then I fall into a hole that goes deeper and deeper. Until all of the pain and sadness wash away with tears and I can find my magic again.
I know now that all I've done to try and help was worth it. I like to help people, or even try. I don't know why, but everything seems brighter now. I've never felt so enlightened and I always want to remember this so, this is it. This is my memory, put on the screen, for everyone to see and hopefully... Hopefully it helps someone.

You'll Always Have A Place To Go, It's On The Brighter Side.

2 comments:

  1. One word. Nirvana.


    yay Der Rabe

    Yay Karasu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're far too of a beautiful (in all ways) and wonderful person to fall completely down, if only because you have friends that care too much about you.

    And that's why I think we all write on this po-dunk little site, is to record our lives for not only us to look back, but also provide some help and hope to other people who happen to stumble across our blogs by chance.

    Who knows? maybe we're helping.

    ReplyDelete