Saturday, October 3, 2009

Trying To Keep The Walls From Closing In.

I can't help but feel that the world is slowly crumbling beneath my feet. That everything I stand for is being shoved by everyone I stand by. I feel so negative all the time and it's killing me... I hate the sheer feeling of helplessness that I got yesterday... I wanted so badly just to help, but I couldn't do anything but sit and watch as someone I loved broke down... Sometimes I just feel like I could do everything to help someone and it still wouldn't be enough... I feel like it never will be...
I feel like love is all I can stand for. That who I am is being questioned by who I'm becoming. People change me everyday and I can't handle it anymore... I've never been this depressed in my life and I hate it. My chest hurts and my emotions feel numb. I can't think straight or even remember what I'm doing or saying half of the time. All the little side comment jokes now piss me off and then I realize it was a joke and feel like a bitch and it just sucks.

Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment