Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let Me Kiss You One Last Time.

Ever had that rollercoaster effect where you feel like you're going up and down, and side to side, and looping around and around? Then you get off and you're so unbelieveably dizzy? That's me. I feel like I've been going back and forth in my mind, trying, and failing, to make things better... The happier I feel, the more friends I see hurt. But when I feel the worst, my friends usually seem just dandy.
I don't know... Maybe I'm just crazy, but I don't think I'm imagining what I see and feel everyday. I guess I'm just not supposed to think about being happy, just to be happy. And I am, Right Now.
The movie that I saw today, Where The Wild Things Are, may not be "by the book" but it was still pretty good. I enjoyed it with my mom, sister, Jeremy, Cassie, Holly, Trevor, Tiffany, and best of all Taylor. :)

"That's Just The Dog. Don't Feed It, It'll Only Follow You Around." -Carol, The Wild Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment